UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH
JUDY KELLNER RUSHMORE
• Home Town-I am newly transplanted to Belmont, Massachusetts, where I live in a lovely condo development that is near my kids and is surrounded by conservation land with many hiking and biking trails.
• Occupation-in transition
• Hobbies and Interests-photography(looking into going commercial), gardening, cooking, entertaining, reading (wonderful book group in our condo association), bicycling, hiking, volunteer work with soup kitchen and Mass Audubon, my grandchildren
• Taste In Music-I love it all as long as it isn’t rap or heavy metal.
• Favorite Books-favorite authors are David Balducci, Harlan Coben, Lisa Scottoline, and Jan Karon. With a home on Nantucket, I also read the local authors such as Nathaniel Philbrick and David Halberstam in addition to some good beach reads by Elin Hilderbrand. Recommendations from friends and my book group expand my horizons. My latest favorite book is WATER FOR ELEPHANTS.
• Favorite Movies-When Harry Met Sally, and Sleepless in Seattle
• Favorite Place Visited-Patagonia
• Place Hope To Visit-South Africa
• Hope(s) for the Future-love and happiness
• Regret(s) about the Past-Sorry, these are shared only with me and the Almighty.